Thursday, June 12, 2008

Make me a header

I know lots of great artists in the city of Omaha. I spend time in lots of galleries and I quite enjoy it. I like wandering around downtown much more than I like sitting at home typing on a blog. But I digress.

My blog looks rather boring, and I'm thinking I need a header. So I'm writing this post in the hopes that someone will make me one -- someone who is an artist (or not) who lives in Omaha (a must have) and who also likes wandering around, taking in their surroundings but who also (hopefully) likes reading blogs more than I like sitting here writing the entries.

I will post all the people's work who send me a possible header. And then I'll pick one and write about you, your entry and your work in my column in the Omaha Reader, Mixed Media.

I hope this works, because a plain white art blog just won't do.

No comments: