Friday, July 25, 2008

Happy Friday...

This photograph, by artist Rosemary Laing, was on the cover of my issue of Artkrush today. A nice way to begin the weekend. Read more about how Laing creates her work here.

I'm not sure what I'll be up to this weekend. I had a minor surgical procedure yesterday and am milking it for all its worth today: sitting in my boy's ugly brown recliner watching back to back sex and the city dvds. Yes, I'm feeling better.

So what are you up to? Let me know if you've got any artsy plans for the weekend. Leave me a comment.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sarah. This is a great blog/idea. I'm really interested in the "policy" or "community" or "art market" side of "the arts" (too many quotes?) and so I subscribe to the artsjournal as well. I'm sure you read about everything out there.
Anyway the Sketchbook and getting stoked about your blog, I tried to memorize the name of your blog and, at first typed in 52weeks, and was pretty confused for a fraction of a milisecond. Anyway I found it now, and can't wait to hear your arts antics! :) Cheers!
Sally