Tuesday, March 20, 2007

New Job...


So as posted on my MySpace, I got a new job. Quite a few people have asked me about what the new job is, so for those who might be interested, here's some info: I'm now the PR coordinator for the state of Nebraska's Department of Travel & Tourism. This is my third week on the job. I'm working with all sorts of media people, both in and out of the state, and doing what I can to encourage them to write stories about our lovely state. I'll also be doing quite a bit of traveling, both in and out of the state.

I will still be doing all my freelance writing, so this site will continue to exist and hopefully, as things calm down and settle into a rhythm, I'll have time not only to regularly update but also to finally create some web-only content.

As for the freelancing, I have some non-art related assignments I'm working on as well as a review for Sculpture magazine, and hopefully one or two more for Review Magazine. Also, I'm doing some short story writing. I may or may not post that here; we'll see how it goes.

Thanks, as always, for reading, and please do feel free to leave comments or feedback.

No comments: