Tuesday, March 20, 2007

A personal post...

I won't normally do such things on this site, but I want to do what I can to support a local organization.

I'm raising money for the MDA by "going to jail" at the Muscular Dystrophy Association's Wild Wild West Lock Up on April 24. (If you want to see me go to jail, you can do so at noon on that day at Jobber's Canyon in the Old Market.)
My bail has been set at $2,600, but whatever I can raise will be a great help. My "Bail Money" will go toward helping people with Muscular Dystrophy in Nebraska and southwest Iowa by providing them with clinic services, support groups an research grants. It will also help send a number of kids to a MD summer camp in Cozad, NE. MDA also funds research grants to help find treatments and cures for some 43 neuromuscular diseases that affect people of all ages in our community.

Any donation is tax deductible.

Thanks again for reading and for anything you can do to help me raise some money!

Click here to visit my Participant Page.

No comments: