Sunday, June 29, 2008

Pittsburgh photos and New York

I finally downloaded my photographs from Pittsburgh, and if you want to check them out, you can find them on Facebook. I'll also post a few at the end of this post for those non-Facebook users.

Since I got back from my business trip, I've been spending a lot of time decompressing from all the work and travel. Last night's Bemis Creativity Festival finale concert was great fun and I especially enjoyed music from Columbia vs. Challenger. What was even better was the vegetarian curry my friend Alyssa made pre-concert and the French martini post-concert at the Goofy Foot Lounge.

On Thursday, I leave for a holiday weekend (much needed) vacation to New York City. I don't have my itinerary planned out just yet, but it'll surely include some shows and some museums. (And maybe some shopping.)

Here's two more views from Future Tenant Gallery in Pittsburgh. Happy Sunday.

No comments: